Ali Run away when he visit Shemima in her bedroom🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ali Ran Away The Day I Entered His Bedroom, He Was Scared – Date Rush Shemima ( Video)
Buzz NewsMay 19, 2021


Shemima of Date Rush fame has revealed that her date from the reality show, Ali, cannot handle her in the bedroom because when she visited him at home, he ran away.

While speaking in an interview on the Zionfelix Uncut, the duo spoke about a myriad of things from their personal lives to their relationship life.

Asked whether he could handle Shemima, Ali indicated that he was more than capable of handling her because he was not as little as he looked.


Shemima then came in and said Ali was not being real because there was no way in heaven and on earth that he could handle her in the bedroom.

The heavily endowed participant of Date Rush then revealed that she visited Ali at home one time and after entering the bedroom, Ali run away.

Shemima continued that Ali asked to be excused but after about 30 minutes he was not returning so she decided to call him only to realize that he had turned his phone off.


In his defense, Ali said he received a call to go and assist his mother which is why he left Shemima alone in the room.

Shemima was having none of Ali’s excuse and said he run away because he did not know how he was going to handle her.

Meanwhile, Shemima has confessed to having an affair with a married in the past. She explained that she was not aware of her Ex-boyfriend’s marital status.

However, she knew he was having kids. Luck eluded her one day when the wife of the man accosted them at a beach.


“One day, he invited me to the beach because I like going to the beach in my free time. We were at the beach having fun together. All of a sudden, his wife appeared, and I went like wow.”

“So, the wife started asking me questions. Who am I? Am I the one with her husband? Her husband does have time for her. And I was like, Madam, I am sorry. I did not know your husband was a married man. He didn’t tell me anything,” she recalled.


Based on this experience, the 26-year-old entrepreneur said she has not been in any relationship again.

However, she has found Ali and we hope they enjoy their time together.

Comments

Popular Posts